I am looking for partners that want to team up on organizing talks, sessions or workshops in your region on the topics of open innovation and / or how to use social media for innovation efforts.
I can offer good content and marketing help through my social media platforms. You can get an idea of my content in this link: Free Books on Open Innovation and Social Media. I have also inserted a draft program for a half-day session below.
Your contribution is a good understanding of the innovation community in your region, access to potential participants and the willingness to help push the open innovation movement even further ahead.
I am open for discussing various revenue-sharing models in order to find the one that works tbe best for your region and situation.
Interested? Get in touch on stefanlindegaardATme.com : – )
DRAFT: Social Media for Corporate Innovators and Entrepreneurs: Add Power to Your Innovation Efforts
How can my company use social media to bring out better innovation faster?
Working on his next book, Social Media for Corporate Innovators and Entrepreneurs: Add Power to Your Innovation Efforts, Stefan Lindegaard has learned that this question is being asked by many corporate innovators and entrepreneurs around the world.
Now, you can join his session to get some answers to this – and many other questions – on the intersection of social media and (open) innovation. This intersection is unchartered territory, yet full of interesting opportunities.
At the session, we get into these issues:
• The State of Innovation: We look into the megatrends (global, open and social) that are changing how we innovate and we discuss how this impact your company.
• Social Media for Innovation Efforts: What are the benefits of using social media for innovation efforts? What are the challenges? We look at examples from leading companies and discuss how this can be relevant for your company.
• Twitter, LinkedIn and Other Tools and Services: We focus on how you can get the best out of Twitter and LinkedIn when it comes to innovation efforts. This will be a hands-on session in which you can work with your profile as we go along.
• Communication for Corporate Innovators and Entrepreneurs: We look into how you can use social media to position yourself as well as your team as good innovators. This is important as one of the key objectives of innovation today is to become the preferred partner of choice within an innovation ecosystem.
• Your issues: Forward your questions related to the above topics before the session and we will discuss them.
This will be an interactive session in which Stefan Lindegaard shares his insights and starts conversations on the above topics. Your input and insights are highly appreciated in a session where we all learn from each other.
08.45 – 09.00: Registration and networking
09.00 – 09.15: Welcome and introductions
09.15 – 09.45: The State of Innovation
09.45 – 10.30: Social Media for Innovation Efforts
10.30 – 10.45: Break
10.45 – 11.30: Twitter, LinkedIn and Other Tools and Services
11.30 – 12.00: Communication for Innovators and Entrepreneurs
12.00 – 12.30: Personal reflections and closing remarks
Stefan Lindegaard is an author, speaker and strategic advisor. His focus on the topics of open innovation, social media tools and intrapreneurship has propelled him into being a trusted advisor to many large corporations. He believes open innovation requires a global perspective and he has given talks and worked with companies on open innovation in Europe, South America, the U.S. and Asia.
Stefan Lindegaard has written three books: Social Media for Corporate Innovators and Entrepreneurs: Add Power to Your Innovation Efforts (August 2012), Making Open Innovation Work (Oct 2011) and The Open Innovation Revolution (May 2010). His blog is a globally recognized destination on open innovation. You can read further at www.15inno.com.