Do you want to stay ahead of the curve and gain inspiration and new insights on innovation management? Join the Innovation MasterClass by Stefan Lindegaard and take advantage of these benefits:
• A constant flow of insights into new developments in innovation management around the world.
• Opportunities to network and learn with innovation peers in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
• The ability to ask questions and share ideas with Lindegaard and his large global network of corporate innovators.
• The opportunity to enhance your reputation as a thought leader in innovation management by co-writing blog posts for 15inno.com (only corporate innovators).
All of these benefits will be gained through monthly webinars; in-person sessions held in the U.S. Europe and Asia (8-12 sessions annually), an exclusive LinkedIn group, and opportunities to participate in Lindegaard’s social media platform including the 15inno.com blog.
Upcoming webinars will address topics such as:
• Networking for Corporate Innovators – Tips and Tricks to Help You Become a Master Networker
• Innovation Culture – The Big Elephant in the Room
• Career Development for Corporate Innovators: Insights and Inspiration for Your Next Move!
• Open Innovation: New Opportunities, New Challenges
• Smartfailing: Build a Stronger Innovation Culture by Learning from Failure
• Communication and Personal / Team Branding for Corporate Innovators: Become More Visible!
• Corporate Cases: Making Innovation Work in the Real World
You can join the Innovation MasterClass in three ways:
• Individual membership: USD, 1,400 per year
• Team membership (up to 5 people from your company): USD 2,800 per year
• Corporate membership (up to 50 people from your company plus 2 private webinars): fee depends on the package structure
FREE WEBINAR FOR YOUR COMPANY: Sign up for a team membership before March 1 and get a free webinar tailored to your company. This offer is only valid for the first 5 registrations.
You can join the Innovation MasterClass by sending an e-mail to Lindegaard: email@example.com
The Innovation MasterClass is primarily for corporate innovators. Entrepreneurs, consultants, and academics with an interest in innovation will also benefit from membership.
Active cities / regions:
The Innovation MasterClass is global and virtual through the webinars and the social media platform.
The in-person sessions are planned for these cities/regions in 2014: Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, London, Munich, Paris, Istanbul, New York, Boston, Chicago, Silicon Valley and Singapore. Get in touch if your city should be included!
About Stefan Lindegaard:
Stefan Lindegaard is an author, speaker and strategic advisor. His focus on the topics of open innovation, innovation culture and communication for innovators has propelled him into being a trusted advisor to many large corporations. He believes open innovation requires a global perspective and he has given talks and worked with companies on open innovation in Europe, South America, the U.S. and Asia.
Stefan Lindegaard has written three books: Social Media for Corporate Innovators and Entrepreneurs: Add Power to Your Innovation Efforts (August 2012), Making Open Innovation Work (Oct 2011) and The Open Innovation Revolution (May 2010). His blog is a globally recognized destination for cutting-edge information on open innovation and innovation culture. You can read further at www.15inno.com.