Since the term crowdsourcing was coined eight years ago, the idea of tapping the knowledge, opinions, and ideas of the crowd has spread quickly and evolved in interesting ways.
Today, every industry has examples of crowdsourcing and how it has helped with their innovation goals.
I invite you to join a live webinar where I provide history lessons, a present overview and future predictions on the benefits and challenges that come with crowdsourcing. We will discuss:
• The early hype, status today and future directions
• Crowdwork, crowdinnovation and crowdfunding
• Examples of the companies leveraging the crowd to solve tough challenges
• The motivation factor (why people participate and why companies do it)
• Advice on getting started – and getting to the next level
The webinar is held by InnoCentive and you can register for free here.
I look forward to “seeing” you on Feb 24!